Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Who needs an egg cozy?

No, seriously, do you use them? I don't and never actually did. But in february I was thinking a lot about them because of the wonderfull wool shop - Knitters world Scarborough. They announced an egg cozy competition and I really wanted to take part. Not only because of the prize, but mostly because it's fun.
So meet My very special Egg Cozy Bunny:

egg cozy bunny

Right, who else could I make?! Heve you noticed that I'm really huge fan of bunnies? Have no idea why, but they are my favourite creatures to make. And I really love each and every one I make.
Don't think that my bunny doesn't have legs. He does! This is the whole bunny:

egg cozy bunny full

And one more thing that reminded me the power of life:

IMG_1636

This was the rose my husband brought me on the 25th of february (it was our first kiss anniversary). The rose itself had to be thrown avay a couple of days ago, but then I noticed this little young leaves growing on it and just couldn't do anything bad to them. So I had to keep them and now they live on my kitchen window in a glass of water. Have no idea what to do with them later.


Oh, oh, and the most important news - My Little Man rolled over from his back to belly this week for the first time in his life!!! I'm soooo proud of him!

2 comments:

  1. Darya that is THE cutest egg cosy I have ever seen... when do you find out if it wins?? :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks! He's nice but you haven't seen the others. :) I really should make some pictures and post them here.
    now it's the voting period and we'll know the results on the 1st of April.

    ReplyDelete